If you are looking for a boring 9-5 that you dread going to every day, this position is not for you. If you thrive in environments that involve micromanaging, mundane tasks, and limited upward mobility- we’d recommend applying to a different company. HOWEVER, if you are looking for a position that challenges you with a company as committed to helping you grow as you are, then keep reading.
We’re not going to sugar-coat it, this role starts out as a sales position. While sales can seem scary and intimidating to those who have never been involved in the field before, the skills that one gains from mastering this ability makes them much more successful in the higher-up positions in the company we hope to promote the individual that fills this role to.
Some Skills One Can Expect To Gain From This Role Include:
- The ability to connect with an individual of a completely different background, interests, or skill set.
- The ability to communicate extremely effectively
- The ability to persuade (AKA- you’ll get your way more often because you’re better at getting others to see your point of view)
- Time-management ability
- Resilience and mental strength
- Problem-solving abilities
- Public Speaking skills
We do an intensive training for any member that joins our team, so experience in sales is not a requirement. We don’t require a degree, although we certainly value the discipline it takes to get one, and we don’t need a fancy resume that took you 3 days to format. Here’s what we are actually looking for:
- An awesome personality
- Someone who loves dogs (Re: Chester, our office pup)
- Someone who enjoys working as a team
- Someone who would like to eventually take on a leadership role
- Someone who can play on our softball/dodgeball team next summer
If those qualities describe you (we can make an exception on the last one), then we encourage you to apply for the position. If things go well, you’ll be contacted and scheduled for an interview with one of the partners in the company and you’ll have a chance to see what we are all about for yourself.