Entry Level Sales Assistant
Fun Team and Sport Like Environment
Calling all athletes, competitors, leaders, team players, sports fanatics, etc...
Are you looking for a competitive, challenging job/career?
Do you see situations as a win or lose, first or last, succeed or fail?
Are you passionate about teamwork, competition, and recognition?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As we get closer and closer to the end of the year, our office is buzzing with the high demands of our client’s end of the year goals. Our Events Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training, so no sales experience is needed!
We offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more.
This Entry Level Sales Role Involves
- Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
- Promoting Clients’ Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
Some Of The Benefits Are
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition, Awards, and Additional Incentives
At Alpha Marketing Strategies, individual success leads to team success, so it’s in our best interest to help you succeed! We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience in sport, fitness, teamwork, and leadership make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
The Requirements/Recommendations Are
- Sport, fitness, health, leadership, teamwork or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the US
- Must be willing to commute to Sacramento, 95811 daily for consideration
Selected applicants will be contacted right away, so please check that you’re providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voicemail messages, email messages, and spam/junk folder.
We’re holding interviews on a first-come, first served basis and might not have time to meet with everyone that applies.
From internships to career opportunities, Alpha Marketing Strategies provides upward mobility, hands-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team opportunities for advancement and the necessary training, mentorship, and development so that each individual will have the tools required for them to be successful.
Why Work Here?We train entry-level team members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the Sacramento and Reno business market. On a management level, we act as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization and prepare recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns. From internships to career opportunities, Alpha Marketing Strategies provides upward mobility, hands-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team opportunities for advancement and the necessary training, mentorship, and development so that each individual will have the tools required for them to be successful.
We believe in people, and when you believe in people they believe in you right back.