Full-Time - Entry Level - Customer Service - Marketing Representative
Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior customer service skills in a rewarding environment? Then we would love for you to become a respected member of our team!
Alpha Marketing Strategies is looking for someone to come in as a Marketing and Customer Service Representative, acting as a client liaison, provide valuable information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. We are looking for sharp, motivated, and career-oriented individuals that have great customer service skills. Candidates must be confident and capable of meeting and speaking with our customers via emails, face to face and over the phone.
With any role within Alpha, we expect someone to experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers. We are looking for a candidate that is ambitious, results-oriented, and not afraid to get outside of their comfort zone. The ideal candidate is interested in starting their CAREER with a growing company.
- Interact with customers by answering phone calls promptly, responding to emails within 24 hours and meeting with customers in person as needed.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions over the phone, issuing refunds as needed, and researching past billing discrepancies when needed.
- Provide customers with status reports.
- Communicate effectively with each and every customer to discover their needs or wants.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate in interdepartmental meetings and trainings daily, weekly and monthly.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer focused industry
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritize and execute with minimal supervision
- Team Player
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Leadership ability or the desire to develop leadership skills
- Solid time management skills
Some benefits of working with Alpha:
- Team Building Events (Karaoke Night, BBQ's, Winery Trips, Rock Climbing etc)
- Flex days and Holidays off
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bring your pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events (Big Brother Big Sister, local charities and Red Cross)
- Travel for regional and national conferences
From internships to career opportunities, Alpha Marketing Strategies provides upward mobility, hands-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team opportunities for advancement and the necessary training, mentorship, and development so that each individual will have the tools required for them to be successful.
Why Work Here?We train entry-level team members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the Sacramento and Reno business market. On a management level, we act as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization and prepare recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns. From internships to career opportunities, Alpha Marketing Strategies provides upward mobility, hands-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team opportunities for advancement and the necessary training, mentorship, and development so that each individual will have the tools required for them to be successful.
We believe in people, and when you believe in people they believe in you right back.