Entry Level Management Trainee - Recent College Graduate
Alpha Marketing Strategies is a consistently growing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to industry leaders. Our diverse client portfolio includes top brands focused throughout the country. We excel in developing unique marketing campaigns that place our clients’ brands in front of consumers when and where it matters most. Our success derives not only from our ability to increase our clients’ revenue, but also our time tested strategies in promoting brand awareness and creating a repeat customer base in targeted markets.
We have recently opened additional offices and added new clients. As a result, we are currently looking to fill several entry level positions immediately, with the potential to expand into more of a lead or management position.
These ENTRY LEVEL openings are ideal for college grads, or for those individuals looking to change careers.
- Manage new business accounts’ satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- Small Team Management.
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
- Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
- Analyze market area to determine an approach for campaign development.
- Most duties are performed by visiting with consumers and clients directly.
- Competitive and Fun Atmosphere Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
- Bring your pet to work day!
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Free Parking
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- 2 or 4 year degree - preferred
- 1- 2 years of experience in a customer-centric industry is a bonus
- Committed to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Solid time management skills
We consider candidates from all majors, but preference will be given to the following:
- International Business
- Public Relations
- Sports Management
- Advertising Communications
- Psychology or Sociology
*This role is set to start within 2-4 weeks - local applicants to Sacramento only are encouraged to apply immediately