Entry-Level Customer Consultant - Full Time
Alpha Marketing Strategies is looking to fill an Entry Level Customer Consultant role. This Full Time position is for someone that has great customer service and communication skills looking to get into a consistent and stable company. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train into this Entry Level Customer Consultant role. They have the innate people skills, love of a fast-paced environment, and we've noticed, they're fun too which expands on our upbeat environment! At Alpha Marketing Strategies we specialize in the areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and client care.
What We Do:
Alpha Marketing Strategies is a newer Marketing firm to the Reno area and we are looking for people with potential for growth and an ambitious drive, rather than experience. The Entry Level Customer Consultant role will support our expansion in the area! Alpha Marketing Strategies has an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a fun, competitive, fast paced environment.
Our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers in which they can’t do themselves and to provide them with the best solutions to their needs. Because our personal approach has proved to be so successful, we have expanded into 2 new locations in 2019 and will be opening a third in 2020.
Who We're Looking For:
- Minimum 1-3 years of related work experience preferred
- Professional demeanor and customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent with follow-up and deadlines
- Career oriented mindset and excellent work ethic
- College degree preferred in Marketing, Advertising,Communications, PR, Business Administration, Political Science, Psychology, or Management best but not required
What we offer:
- Mimosa Fridays
- Team Building events like karaoke nights, winery trips, rock climbing, bowling, etc
- Philanthropy events (Big Brother Big Sister, Project Dignity, and Red Cross, to name a few)
- Getting to work at a place where the staff actually ENJOYS coming in to
- Hands-on Training
- No glass ceiling with management training opportunities
- Sporting events and concert tickets
- Bring your pet to work day!
Employees with a proven track record of stability and consistency will have the opportunity to participate in our Leadership and Management Development Program.
PROMOTIONS based upon performance not by seniority.
No Experience Necessary!
Why Work Here?As entrepreneurs, as humanitarians, and as individuals who feels a connection not only with our own inner passions but also with humanity as a whole, we understand our responsibility to not only develop ourselves to our own fullest potential but to help others to do the same. By being invested in the development of others, we have the ability to change the world by creating contributors, creators, and visionaries who do not fear their own aspirations but instead run towards them wholeheartedly. We will teach people to embrace their storms, their struggles, and their failures- understanding that it is what we do in the dark that gets us to the light. We will change the world by dedicating ourselves to the development of others and, through our everyday actions, we will live the legacy that we will leave behind.
We believe that the world needs more people who have found their passion.