Warehouse Associate (1294)
- Posted: October 28, 2021
Summary: This position is responsible for various aspects of the warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product(s) for customer delivery while maintain the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Unloads and loads trucks.
- Checks in product and moves into proper storage area, in predetermined located based on size, type, style, color or product code.
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be gathered for shipment.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocates orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Weighs, marks materials with identifying information using appropriate method and labels for shipment.
- Records materials/items shipped or received in computer system.
- Assists in counting of physical inventory.
- May drive company vehicle to make customer deliveries, obeying traffic laws and safety procedures.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a distribution center.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to frequently stand; walk; and stop, kneel, or crouch down.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Alpha Rae Personnel Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Alpha Rae Personnel Inc