Head of Growth
Alpha Paw Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alpha Paw runs some of the top websites for pet owners on the planet - with 25 Facebook pages, 20 Facebook groups, and more reaching 5,000,000 pet owners. We run several eCommerce stores and content sites related to dogs and cats.
About the Role
Marketing acts as the forefront of our team, constantly pushing the boundaries for growth while simultaneously analyzing historical performance. As the Head of Growth, you will be a critical part of the team and directly take the lead in making significant decisions related to marketing. You will report directly to the CEO.
At Alpha Paw, we look for you to hit the ground running from day one.
What You'll Do
- Directly manage the retargeting and acquisition campaigns effectiveness and ROI of retargeting and acquisition campaigns across digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Oversee the roadmap of marketing campaigns across a short-term and long-term schedule
- Analyze KPIs related to marketing performance, media results, and promotional campaign results to forecast potential revenue tied to marketing efforts
- Oversee and direct the work of a Digital Marketing Analyst responsible for reviewing daily performance and generating weekly KPI reports
- Work cross-functionally across departments (such as Content, CX, and Operations) to coordinate all processes needed to develop, implement, and execute effective strategies across all areas of marketing (paid, social, earned media)
- Identify growth opportunities and develop market entry criteria to size new market opportunities
Who You Are
- You're like us! You're a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You're a numbers whisperer. You don't reach conclusions based solely on your gut, but consistently substantiate your decisions through data and statistics.
- You're a problem solver. You've "Escaped the Room". You can think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus.
- You are not afraid of challenges. Taking large and calculated risks do not unnerve you and you embrace the responsibility.
- You combine your marketing expertise with a business mindset. You understand the broader picture and know that there is more to the bottom line than the cost of
- You never settle. You're allergic to plateaus. Your laser-like focus on sustainable growth inspires those around you.
- You're a detail-oriented person. You love digging into data and figuring out the root of what is truly driving the results.
- You're open-minded. To learning new things, being around new people, mentorship, feedback, and learning and growing in your role.
- You have passion. Maybe you're an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it's like to be a go-getter and you embrace it.
- You have a sense of humor. You know life's too short to take yourself too seriously.
Applicants should have a college degree, preferably in a quantitatively-driven field such as Economics, Statistics, or Data Science, and be proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
You have 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing field, preferably in the e-commerce world, and directly managed budgets over $10 million.
You have managed projects across different teams with clearly articulated quarterly and annual targets.
You have some experience with data transformation, manipulation and visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlikview or comparable.