DevSecOps Engineer (Chesapeake)
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC. Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: November 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-2020, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation's government agencies, and make a difference!
We foster a culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work, then check out your next career opportunity below!
We are actively seeking team members who enjoy meeting challenges with a smile. We offer a fast-paced, growing environment that takes care of the overall development of our employees. Alpha Omega has an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team where you'll have the opportunity to make a difference.
DevSecOps Engineer, Chesapeake, VA
Clearance Required: Secret
We are looking for a focused, driven self-starter to work in a highly dynamic, cross-functional, complex IT environment. AOI's Information Assurance & Security Program (IASP) team provides a comprehensive, consistent, and effective information assurance program to our clients. The DevSecOps Engineer will support automating and integrating cybersecurity to reduce the labor and time-intensive information assurance processes.
The successful candidate would report up to the Cyber Operations Project Manager and would fulfill the following responsibilities.
- Advice on strategy and rollout to integrate with the DoD Platform One.
- Support AI/RPA based strategy to automate the reading of scan, DAST/SAST test reports, among others, and update appropriate security controls.
- Support AI/RPA based strategy to update security controls based on test and scan artifacts.
- Partner with the various teams to facilitate practical automation solutions and custom modules.
- Troubleshoot automation issues finding practical solutions enabling projects to continue moving forward.
- Assist teams with on-boarding to the adopted security tools/technologies; working to troubleshoot the platform and issues related to such integrations.
- Evaluate, recommend, and lead the pilot phase of various DevSecOps tools
- Support teams to apply DevSecOps principles, processes, and culture.
- Advocate for software engineering practices such as unit testing, code reviews, full build testing, quality engineering practices, and requirements capturing techniques to the teams to improve end to end secure delivery practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise in various risk assessments.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistent with high-quality, documented, and support transition of operational activities.
- Provide regular status updates and provide cross-training to other DevOps team members.
- MUST possess familiarity with FedRAMP inheritable controls and cloud-based security principles.
- At least 3+ years of DevSecOps experience, of which at least 6+ months of experience on the AF Platform One.
- Understanding of ACAS, STIGS, HBSS reports, and tools like eMass and STIG Viewer.
- Experience with Cloud-based (FEDRAMP) system authorization
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT
- Prior security automation experience.
- Experience with industry tools, such as STIG viewer, ACAS, and eMASS
In accordance with federal mandate, Alpha Omega Integration, LLC requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except when vaccination is not medically advised or violates your sincerely held religious beliefs. If you are invited to join our team, you must submit proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or provide a request for exemption to our HR department. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption before working with Alpha Omega Integration, LLC.
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (Alpha Omega) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Alpha Omega will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Alpha Omega does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status)."
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Alpha Omega Integration, LLC.