Entry Level Sales People Wanted
Are you the hardest working person in the room?
Are you sick and tired of not looking forward to going into work?
Are you waiting to grow within a company but were never given the opportunity?
Join an amazing sales team of brilliant marketing minds while working for one of Sacramento’s
fastest growing marketing companies. Alpha Marketing Strategies is excited to announce that they are expanding and will be hiring for several different openings over the coming weeks. Receive the advanced training and development to take your career and skill set to the next level!
Rather than stunt their employees’ growth, this firm encourages you to develop and outgrow your position so they can promote you to a new role with added benefits and responsibilities.
Everyone plays a crucial role in their company’s success!
The Perks of the Entry Level Sales Role:
- Learn daily from sales industry experts and leaders both nationally and internationally.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Uncapped growth opportunities.
- Energetic work environment.
- Office events & outings (Sporting events, concerts, dinners, conferences).
About the Entry Level Sales Role:
We are looking for a competitive candidate to fill an Entry Level Sales role. Your goal will be to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. They will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, managing sales of products and services, and researching sales competition.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Role:
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive, long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and either generate sales leads or follow through on existing sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales campaigns, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
- Report and provide feedback to sales management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database
Requirements of the Entry Level Sales Role:
- Experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Associate, Sales Agent, in Direct Sales, Field Sales, or similar experience in a sales-focused role an asset.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management an asset.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven