Full or Part-Time
Put your problem-solving skills to work as a QuickBooks Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant
at our fast paced and challenging CPA firm in Rocky Hill, CT. This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled, energetic self-starter, detail-oriented person with a high attention to detail and client attentiveness to join our dynamic growing organization. The position entails:
· Work with clients and make journal entries for monthly, quarterly year-end clients including bank and General Ledger reconciliation.
· Generating and analysis of Trial balance, Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss & financial statements.
· Analyze current and prior year General Ledger for clients.
· Maintain accurate work papers by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving any discrepancies found.
· Assist in preparing tax returns for Individuals and businesses and follow up to client information.
· Handling routine client questions and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financial and tax return completion.
· Minimum Associates Degree in Accounting.
· Must be accomplished and seasoned using QuickBooks and Excel.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Previous experience in bank reconciliations, General Ledger, month end and yearly closings.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Soft skills for Staff Accountant:
· Integrity, Intellectual Strength and Agility
· Passionate learner and welcomes opportunities to be stretched.
· An energized professional – seeking greater responsibilities and more autonomy with clients.
· Passion and curiosity to look through the financial information of a business to identify potential opportunities for client gain.
· Engaging and thrive in building relationships internally and externally.
To be considered for this position please provide the following:
· Your resume and references.
· A brief cover letter detailing how you are a good fit for the role.
Alpha Financial Group LLC