WEST POINT, PA
- Cell culture at various scales (e.g. adherent and/or suspension cell lines, cell stacking, CHO culture, static cell culture)
- Working with Bioreactors working with BSL-2 organisms (cells or viruses) aseptic manipulations, pipettes cell culturing, including passaging and harvesting performing basic cell-based assays (e.g. cell counting, imaging)
- Linking spreadsheets in Excel Fast paced, collaborative team atmosphere that relies on cohesiveness and ideas!
- Candidate must be dynamic and flexible! Not afraid to ask questions.
- Should be scientifically curious/interested and have a passion!!
- Candidate must have initiative and must be a self-starter.
- First 1-2 weeks will be remote, transitioning to on-site 1 year contract, possibly extended
**Strong experience in mammalian cell culture process development is required for this role**
- Basic Minimum Qualifications: B.S. or M.S. in Biology, Bio/chemistry, Bio/chemical Engineering, or related science.
- At least 1- 2 years of laboratory experience in cell culture at various scales (e.g. adherent and/or suspension cell lines, cell stacking, CHO culture, static cell culture).
- 2 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working with Bioreactors is highly desired.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
- Experience working with BSL-2 organisms (cells or viruses).
- General laboratory skills, experience with aseptic manipulations, pipettes.
- Experience in cell culturing, including passaging and harvesting.
- Experience performing basic cell-based assays (e.g. cell counting, imaging).
- Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel.
- Highly computer literate. Capable of quickly learning and adapting to new computer programs. Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Bioprocess experience Monoclonal antibody process development Piloplant experience Manager is looking for leadership skills.
- Managing labs or lab procedures/execution of Experience using the following Vi-CELL cell counter Cedex Cell metabolism instruments such as Nova BioProfile ABL/Blood Gas Analyzer Radiometer Technology/Systems Experience SharePoint Microsoft Office Applications.
- Word, Excel ***Automation experience a big plus DeltaV JMP SAP.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen:
ALPHA''S REQUIREMENT #20-01643
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE