- Scientist - Upstream Process Development with the client's expanding biologics pipeline.
- The Upstream Process Development and Engineering group is seeking a highly motivated scientist to participate in the development of efficient and robust upstream processes, as well as transferring these processes within internal and external manufacturing networks.
- Main responsibilities include routine cell culture laboratory work (shake flasks and bioreactors), cell culture media and feed optimization, process development and optimization.
- Will work in a highly collaborative environment with downstream and analytical groups in pursuit of process robustness and innovation.
- Hands-on experience in aseptic handling of mammalian cell cultures.
- Hands-on experience with high-throughput experimentation tools (e.g. deep-well plates, bioprocess analyzers, and flow cytometers, etc.).
- Demonstrated skills in culture media and buffer preparation.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Experience with the operations of minibioreactors (e.g. ambr system) and bench-top bioreactors.
- Familiar with JMP or Design Expert, or other statistical analysis software.
- Scientist (MS)
- MS. in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemistry or other related Biological Sciences or a BS with a minimum of 2 years of experience in industry or academia Scientist (BS).
- BS. in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemistry or other related Biological Sciences with up to 2 years of experience in industry or academia
This 11+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01070
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Why Work Here?
Great Company, Great Work Environment, Competitive Pay,