- Manage the Disaster Recovery Program Member of the cross-functional ITSCM team responsible for managing a DR portfolio of over 100 critical business applications and infrastructure.
- Evaluate DR plans for the two merging companies.
- Support Enterprise Services IT teams developing and maintaining Business Impact Assessments, Disaster Recovery Plans, Business Continuity Plans and other related plans
- Manage small and large scope walk-through and simulation-type disaster recovery exercises leading multi-discipline groups of employees, consultants and vendors to ensure resiliency against disasters and drive continuous improvement.
- Network with Enterprise Services internal and external teams.
- Manage project implementations through collaboration with business partners and service delivery teams.
- Provide oversight of DR design projects
- Provide formal and regular communications and escalation to management and executive briefings as needed
- Identify issues, devise solutions and present to governance teams for resolution.
- Manage prioritization and demand management of existing capabilities
- Ensure the retirement of DR capabilities at end of service.
- Develop and maintain operational policies and SOPs for the ITSCM program.
- Prepare and provide responses to audits.
- Counsel business units on contracts, statements of work and BC/DR plans for outsourced services and systems to ensure cohesiveness and contractual compliance.
- Maintain the Enterprise Services section of the BCM SharePoint to ensure stakeholders are informed.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment with a minimum of BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Ideally have certification through an established Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, or Risk Management regulatory body such as DRII, BCI, or RMA.
- Strong practical working experience with client/server technology, including strong knowledge of networking, data replication and data backup and recovery for recovery purposes.
- Demonstrated leadership moving projects and programs from ideation to completion on time.
- Experience in conducting business continuity and disaster recovery table top exercises and summarizing and reporting formal results.
- Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical regulatory requirements, qualification and validation of applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization including executive stakeholders.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01095
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE