- Assists in managing and facilitating program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Assists PM in development, maintenance and coordination of key project deliverables (PMF, SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Works with PM to build out and maintain the integrated program/project schedule using specified project management tools.
- Assists in preparation of key status reports for relevant program/project meetings (Core, IT, Cross Tower, PMO, Steering Committee, etc.)
- Supports PM in tracking progress of activities/milestones.
- Assists in routine project management tasks and activities such as logging and maintenance of RAID and Key Activities status.
- Examines program/project documentation/data for completeness and accuracy.
- Supports the Project Manager's administrative workload by owning administrative duties for Project Managers.
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings.
- Captures minutes for relevant program/project meetings.
- Sets up, manages and maintains program/project SharePoint site as per agreed to plan (including meeting minutes, RAID, status reports, project permissions, etc.)
- Maintains and reports on program/project Budget and Actuals by coordinating with the Project Financial Analyst and Program/Project Manager.
- Assists in execution of all communications internal to the project team (excluding the communications managed by Marketing and Communication Services).
- Produces regular and ad hoc reporting in the form of required dashboard reports, as per requirements (Impact/Priority, Key Leadership updates, etc.)
- Assists in managing PM resource sharing across multiple areas within PPM.
- Gather PM allocation, facilitate resource capacity planning and sharing within PPM.
- Maintain record of people and skill sets across pool of resources.
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience.
- 1 3 years working with an electronic routing system.
- SAP experience.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms.
- IT experience in a pharmaceutical setting or other relevant CRM and Field Force processes.
- IT Validation Systems knowledge and experience a plus.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Apple VPP process.
- Experience with Vitalize Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration, Request and Knowledge Management modules.
- Technical knowledge of Office tools and SharePoint and demonstrated ability to apply skills to new software solutions.
- Has Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) experience.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00877
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE