The Project Coordinator is a core member of Late Stage drug project teams and is responsible for administrative and project support in partnership with the Project Manager.
This position plays a highly visible, critical role in successfully delivering innovative medicines through the drug development process to patients.
Project Team Support with GPPM
- Provide project support and administration to cross-functional project teams and non-drug project teams in close collaboration with project manager.
- Project team meeting logistics (e.g. project team calendar, scheduling, room bookings, logistics, VC setup, slide sharing etc.).
- Lead and coordinate logistics relating to face-to-face meetings.
- Information management (e.g. SharePoint management, storing of minutes, presentations etc.) according to best practices for project teams.
- Governance presentation logistics and management.
- Communications coordination (e.g. team communication, milestone successes etc.).
- Create and maintain project team distribution lists.
- Onboarding of new project team members.
- Support and contribute to creating a high performing project team, facilitating good cross-team collaboration.
- Potential areas depending on project and Project Manager:
- Drafting of drug project/non-drug project meeting minutes.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Tracking of milestones and goals.
- Preparation of PLANIT and Tableau reports.
- Team support, administration and logistics in connection to major and material study readouts and regulatory submissions.
- Independently and pro-actively resolve issues and challenges relating to general and administrative requirements of the project teams. Actively search for continuous improvement in all areas to simplify ways of working and improve efficiency to ensure that inefficiencies, identified problems and opportunities are raised to accountable persons.
- Work collaboratively with project managers and other project members to deliver a lean, consistent and professional support
- Take responsibility for the deployment of new processes within the team and act as a role model providing guidance and on-the-job coaching to team members.
- Maintain and develop expertise in appropriate IT systems to ensure efficient use and provide expertise and support to resolve time-consuming queries, including coaching and training of affected persons to execute the solution. Trains and mentors other project coordinators on best practices.
- Possesses business understanding and uses this knowledge to add value and propose improvements to existing processes and new processes when appropriate.
- 5 or more years of relevant administrative experience with proven career progression.
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment balancing competing priorities.
- Experience providing high quality, professional support service, working proactively and independently without day to day direction.
- Ability to format documents for consistent, professional appearance and experience handling sensitive information in a confidential and discrete manner.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously and efficiently, identifying high priority and urgent tasks for immediate action so that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet changing business demands.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a variety of virtual meeting technologies, information management software, and Microsoft products.
- Experience of working in a pharma or healthcare environment.
- Experience working with project management and/or in support of drug project teams.
- Experience of data and information management e.g. manipulating, interpreting and presenting.
- Experience managing SharePoint Online sites including creating and managing permission groups, creating new sites, and adding design elements.
- Experience in developing and leading peer to peer training.
- A high degree of personal credibility when interfacing with organizations internal and external to the Client.
This 8+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00565
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE