NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- High attention to detail, Influencing skills, knowledge of data and pharma space
- Coordinates across various department activities
- Effective Follow-up skills
- Schedules department Learning forums, solicit ideas, and presents "wins
- Assists in managing and facilitating program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Assists with the coordination of key department functions
- Supports tracking progress of activities and follows through to ensure key milestones are met - ensure projects remain on track
- Provide status updates and/or project summaries to management as needed
- Coordinates the administrative logistics for key events and forums which at times may include complex logistical components such as break-out rooms, polling, webex, and more.
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings
- Captures minutes for relevant meetings
- Assists in execution of all communications relating to forum
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and execute complex forums and present successful outcomes
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- 10+ years coordinator or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills including Office365 suite
- Experience with SharePoint and MS Teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organized and able to work independently
- Team Player and works well with all levels of management
- Excellent follow-up skills with high attention to detail
- Bio pharma industry experience
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01528
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Alpha Consulting Corp.