Pharma Manufacturing Technician
Alpha Consulting Corp. Warren, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Kit receipt, verification, and sanitization.
- Stocking kits in manufacturing suites as needed prior to the start of manufacturing.
- Cycle counting, requesting, and restocking consumable supplies.
- Requisition and delivery of additional materials required during manufacturing.
- Pre/post use disinfection of process stations and Biological Safety Cabinets.
- Daily end of day disinfection of processing labs and equipment after process completion.
- Weekly extended disinfection of processing labs and equipment.
- Runner for samples and raw materials when needed.
- Delivery of samples to QC.
- Manufacturing suite inventory management.
- Other duties assigned, as necessary.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials.
- Intermittent walking and sitting to perform job functions; however, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time may be necessary.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use computers and complete documentation.
- Sufficient vision and hearing capability to work in job environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work around laboratories and controlled, enclosed, restricted areas.
- Cleanroom garments and personal protective equipment will be required in designated areas which cover head, parts of the face, core body, and legs/feet.
- Makeup, gum, nail polish, or other potential microbial sources are prohibited in restricted areas.
- Flexibility to don clean room garments and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean room environment is an enclosed, restricted space, with assigned pressure and temperature conditions.
- Use of reagents, chemicals, and exposure to sanitization agents are expected.
- Ability to work in the vicinity of strong magnets.
- Potential routine exposure to human blood components is possible.
- Designated areas prohibit food, any outside materials such as cell phones, tablets, at a minimum.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Basic mathematical skills .
- Proficient in MS Office applications .
- Flexibility to accommodate schedule demands as needed .
- Understanding of cleanroom behavior .
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry requirements .
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices .
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-03420
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Alpha Consulting Corp.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Alpha Consulting Corp.