NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
The Analytical Science & Technology Operations Specialist supports the development and implementation of standard processes and technology tools supporting budget management and reporting, project management, and procurements.
- Budget Tracking Solution
- Standard Process Maps (Budget, Procurements, Project/Portfolio)
- Reporting Dashboards
- Supporting Process Documentation (SOPs, Guidance, Training Materials, etc.)
- Training Development & Delivery
- PMP Certification (Preferred)
- SharePoint Site, Page, Content Administration
- Process Development (Mapping, Procedural Document Authoring)
- Visio (Swimlane Flow-Charts)
- Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma (Preferred)
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization Tools (MS Excel, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.) & development experience
- Familiarity w/ GxP processes.
- Operations Experience (Preferred)
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01000
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Alpha Consulting Corp.