- Responsible for transitioning existing material planner-buyer processes and personnel from Oracle to SAP while meeting all project milestones and dates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Percentage of Time:
- Ensures that all gaps between the existing material planner-buyer processes in Oracle and the future material planner-buyer processes in SAP are identified and resolved.
- Ensures that all gaps between the existing material planner-buyer reports in Oracle and the future material planner-buyer reports in SAP are identified and resolved.
- Ensures all Oracle material planner-buyer master data is successfully migrated to SAP.
- Ensures that all SAP material planner-buyer processes are thoroughly vetted and tested to defined quality standards.
- Ensures all material planner-buyer personnel are thoroughly and adequately trained on SAP solutions and processes to execute their supply chain functions on the project go-live date.
- Provides support to all material planner-buyer personnel post-go live to ensure a smooth transition from Oracle to SAP.
- Material Planner-Buyer processes and personnel are successfully transitioned from Oracle to SAP per the project milestones and dates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience or training
- APICS certification.
- Five years' experience.
- Expertise in SAP & Oracle material planner-buyer systems.
- Experience with change control processes in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Expertise in computers with a thorough understanding of word processing and spreadsheet software.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed:
- SAP ECC & APO, Oracle, APICS training, Word, Excel
- Please list five or six areas of competencies below that are necessary for the incumbent to do this position and that distinguish it from others similar to it
- Thorough knowledge of material planner-buying, manufacturing processes, and ERP systems. Knowledge of applicable GMP's related to manufacturing.
Planning & Organizational:
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced project environment. Strong analytical capabilities and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish a good working relationship with other departments.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Autonomy and Independence:
- Able to lead results oriented project teams and communicate timelines, updates and results
This 9+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Tim: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00278
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE