The HR Operations Coordinator will provide support by delivering accurate and timely administration of HR processes.
This role will ensure operations excellence in employee HR processes.
They will be responsible for managing operational employee life cycle process in Workday as well as but not limited to reporting, employee files, expenses, managing the new hire orientation and onboarding, and other initiatives and projects as needed.
- HR operations processes provide administrative support to accurately complete HR transactional processes.
- Activities include all define process steps, validation and reconciliation of data and ensuring all necessary data entry and system updates are completed across the full range of HR employee life cycles processes.
- Correct or adjust processes as needed. Training ensure other HR teams are trained in the most up to date process updates as needed.
- Process governance / compliance ensure all compliance transactions are met during onboarding process.
- Confirm employee started and all transactions are completed. Reporting assist HR with direction on HR reports in Workday.
- Organizational charts create and maintain organizational charts as needed. Expenses and invoices - manage and submit expenses and invoices for services rendered as needed.
- Process referral payments as needed.
- Employee files - prepare and maintain all domestic employee files in a paper or paperless format in accordance with local legal requirements.
- New hire orientation and onboarding - Coordinate the onboarding of new employees, delivering onboarding training content, ensuring necessary paperwork and processes are completed, preparation of orientation schedules, and working with relocation, if necessary.
- Process Validation of Employees and I-9 verifications if needed.
- Employee actions ensure timely processing of approvals for transactions entered by employees as needed.
- Position management ensure position details are appropriate and match organizational structure.
- Terminations assist in any operations process for terminations.
- Recruitment coordination assist with scheduling interviews, following up, creating offers and hiring into the system.
- Talent coordination launch training and / or other talent or learning initiatives.
- Other support the HR operations team in other projects as needed.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Visio, Workday, or an ATS Minimum of 2 years' experience in an HR administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail Ability to multitask in a high volume, fast paced environment.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Tyler: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00207
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE