OVERLAND PARK, KS
- This position involves cold calling new potential carriers, referrals, or leads.
- The incumbent will use a script to make the first contact and address any questions accordingly.
- The incumbent will manage a list/database of haulers that they will contact and keep organized notes on the details of each contact and next steps.
- Cold calling; making a significant number of outbound calls to potential third-party carriers
- Understanding third-party carrier offerings
- Understanding the Client's customer needs
- Researching potential leads
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect carriers
- Presenting and delivering information to potential carriers
- Answer potential carrier questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with third-party transportation management team
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to meet hauling needs
- Must have client customer service or sales support experience and both outbound and inbound call experience
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential carriers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company's hauling capacity with new third-party carriers
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Understanding of company services and its position in the oil and energy industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential carrier
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00554
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE