Credit and Collections Rep
Alpha Consulting Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Shift: 7:00am to 6:00pm CST
- Front line role focused on timely collections and maintenance of exposure within credit tolerances on a specific portfolio of accounts - the Portfolio will consist of a mixture of large, complex groups of White Glove, Credit Managed accounts, with special handling requirements as well as standard accounts
- Balance customer service expectations, with credit guidance and sales perspectives.
- Maximize cash on a monthly basis by ensuring payment deadlines are met as well as adhering to company policies
- Prepare prepay invoices for customers and maintain reconciliation with actuals to true up and apply cash monthly with final invoice
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and Word
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment with sensitive time frame
- Must be able to meet and or exceed operational requirements for response to inquiries and request for documentation
- Must be able to work individually and as a team in a goal-oriented setting.
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be able to work with standard office equipment including but not limited to copiers, scanning equipment
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong sense of Customer Service
- Must be fluent in English both speaking and written
- Must have very good organizational skills
- Proven work experience of up to 5 years in an Accounts Receivable, Collections and/or Credit Control experience.
- Consideration also given to experience in Credit, Financial Operations, or Customer Service.
- Transportation, Energy, or Commodities industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
- Multi Language skills desired but not required
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-02542
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Alpha ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Great Company, Great Work Environment, Competitive Pay, OT
AddressKansas City, KS
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alpha Consulting