- Project manager (PM) will manage technical projects associated with commercial brands.
- The Project Manager will assist in the planning and execution of projects while interfacing with various functions within MS&T
- The projects will mainly be associated with biologics or small molecule drug substance, drug product, and packaging.
- The PM will utilize a variety of well-established tools (PPM, SharePoint, Microsoft project, and dashboards) to create and manage project charters, and communicate progress and risks.
- Responsible for developing project charters, detailed timelines, resource plans, etc.
- Utilize PPM tools to execute and maintain project charters and communicate progress.
- Engages with various stakeholders to develop accurate plans and communicates detailed plans.
- Schedule meetings and creates, maintains and follow up on decision/action logs.
- Proactively communicates project status, changes to approved plan, issues & risks to management (and in PPM tool)
- Tracks project progress and ensure project deliverable are met on time.
- Identifies and facilitates resolution of issues, and communication of the project status
- Maintains dashboard, team SharePoint, etc.
- Project management experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Strong technical background and PMP certification is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Meets the Client's values.
- Proficiency with project management and Microsoft tools, e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and business acumen.
- Experience working on cross functional matrix teams.
- Ability to work independently to achieve results and exercise influence across a global matrix organization.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00782
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE