LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Worldwide Customer Capabilities (WCC); Worldwide Engagement Planning and Content Capabilities (WEPCC); Worldwide Engagement and Channel Planning The Worldwide Engagement and Channel Planning team drives zero-based, channel-agnostic engagement, content and measurement strategy and plans across WCC, leads digital and media channel planning in collaboration with our business partners, and leads cross-functional teams (business, matrix, agency partners) across WEPCC to execute and optimize those Client digital campaigns, tactics, and programs to meet and exceed business strategy and objectives (including brand, medical, R&D).
- Drive seamless interaction between the business (e.g., brand, medical, R&D), the rest of the WEPCC team, Business Info and Analytics (BI&A), matrix teams and agencies. Partners with business and other WCC functions (e.g., sales, meetings/congresses) on development of channel-agnostic engagement and content strategy followed by more specific digital channel strategy to meet business and customer needs.
- Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Leads cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Leverage Digital Capabilities and Touchpoint Optimization principles, standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the business. Examples include and are not limited to CRM, web sites, IVAs, eMail, Social Media, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing. Other examples to be identified based on business/customer needs and prioritized according to the Capabilities Roadmaps.
- Identify and run experiments with capabilities team to pilot/scale future digital marketing capabilities.
- Serves as a dedicated digital engagement point-of-contact for a market, therapeutic area, or brand, their digital agencies and leads cross-functional matrix teams to enable seamless execution of business strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics.
- Collaborates with business leads and WCC counterparts (e.g., field, meetings/congress, patient engagement partners) on channel-agnostic campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans.
- Collaborates with BI&A to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans and optimization of digital programs.
- Coordinates with Capabilities, Digital Production, and rest of WEPCC teams on the following activities:
- Prioritization of campaigns and tactics
- Definition of campaign/tactic success (e.g. development of metrics plan)
- Evaluation and optimization of tactics
- Driving tactical plan to accomplish KPI and business objectives
- Provides digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer engagement model by working with business leads on critical business priorities.
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across Client and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise.
- Drives innovation culture and coordinates with business and capability leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics/analytics.
- Identifies long-term process needs of the business partners focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
- Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across markets within a therapeutic area.
- Lead on the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Partner with content strategy team and production to provide early insight into cross-market material creation to drive content/asset re-use.
- Deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team.
- Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics.
- Monitor, manage and provide regular updates on campaign/project financials.
- Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives.
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise.
- Identify business process and capability improvement opportunities aligned to the needs of the business/customers.
- Conducts multi-channel briefings for senior management and external representatives.
- Flex coverage across engagement teams on as-needed basis.
- 4 year bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, including in marketing strategy, brand/business planning, analytics, multi-channel (digital and non-digital) marketing operations and campaign/tactic execution/management.
- Significant experience in leading engagement, channel and analytics planning activities
- Significant experience in Digital Marketing, including:
- Websites; knowledge of multi-screen/responsive web design
- eMail campaigns
- Display ad development
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Interactive Visual Aids (Sales Rep's iPad Presentation)
- Remote Engagement
- Social media execution
- Mobile apps
- Health IT (e.g. EMR/EHR)
- 3rd party sponsorships (e.g. WebMD, Medscape, Epocrates, etc.)
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross-functional support teams.
- Demonstrated excellence in operational effectiveness.
- Proven track record of coordinating and collaboration across multiple teams to prioritize varying business objectives and drive action to meet business requirements; recognized as an influential leader with credibility in conflict management and expectation management.
- Proven track record of planning, prioritizing and organizing campaign development/execution through effective project management and internal negotiation skills to build consensus, resolve conflicts and manage expectations.
- Proven coaching and competency development skills.
- 5+ years in project/program management and ability to effectively author creative briefs and project requirement documents.
- Experience and knowledge of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Experience working with commercial and medical/R&D business partners preferred.
- Experience with meeting, congresses and sales channels is a plus but not required.
- Some experience with Microsoft Suit required.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01068
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Why Work Here?
Great Company, Great Work Environment, Competitive Pay,