LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
- The Executive Associate position will provide administrative and project support to members of the Oncology Clinical Science team.
- Performs highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Perform highly diverse and complex administrative functions, including but not limited to proactive calendar management, domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports.
- Anticipates needs of manager and/or team, and take appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with minimal assistance from supervisor with accuracy and efficiency to meet all deadlines.
- Interface in a professional manner with senior executives and matrix team members, handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Anticipate key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments.
- Prioritizes activities and takes action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, office supply orders, and other administration services.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking international and domestic travel.
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with the Client's continuous learning modules.
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
- 7 years administrative or comparable experience, prior the Client's and Executive Associate experience preferred.
- Proficient with O365, Calendar, eMail, OrgPlus, and audio/ video conferencing; knowledge of the Client's Systems, Policies, and Processes preferred
- Experience with Concur Travel and T&E, Buy@Client/Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, eTime, and Room Scheduler.
- Prior and/or recent assignment within the Client preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time-zones and during periods of heavy workload.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
- Successful candidate must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- Exhibits a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with other employees across a matrix and international environment.
- The expectation of all administrative assistants within the Oncology Development Center is that of true collaboration and partnership to ensure business needs/goals are met. Also required to provide back-up support as-needed to cover planned (e.g., vacations) as well as unplanned (e.g., emergencies, etc.) absences.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00581
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE