WEST CHESTER, PA
Located in West Chester, PA, the Client's Biologics R&D is responsible for the development of all Biologics at the Client. This Administrative Assistant role will be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for the Biologics CMC department in West Chester, PA.
- Assistant and support for all groups within CMC Biologics (approximately 150 fulltime employees).
- Managing travel for Client employees (flights, hotels, meeting registration, etc.).
- Organizing department meetings (meeting rooms, catering, logistics, travel, etc.).
- Control of expenses and managing i-expense and department credit card purchases.
- Responsible for tracking department Paid Time Off using Kronos.
- Place bimonthly office supply orders.
- Open and process purchase orders as needed.
- Submit departmental IT, facility, and maintenance requests.
- Support onboarding activities for new employees.
- Archiving documents using SharePoint or other server-based solutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 3-5 year administrative experience.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, internet and e-mail.
- Significant experience in leveraging MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer) to facilitate strong communication and problem solving solutions
- Organized and communicative person with problem solving capacity and the ability to work independently
- Ability to provide high-level customer service while working in a fast paced environment
- Action oriented, high-energy individual that thrives working with a diverse range of personalities and job responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset.
- Preferred skills using Oracle/SAP and Kronos.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01207
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Alpha Consulting Corp.