ALPHA BUSINESS ACQUISITIONS WAS NAMED ONE OF KENTUCKY'S BEST PLACES TO WORK IN 2018!
Ready to show the world what you've got?
This is the place to do it.
You're smart, confident, and competitive, why curb your enthusiasm when Alpha Business Acquisitions, Inc. can cultivate it? With one of the best management training programs in the country, we help people like you go far...and fast.
We have an amazing culture and an award-winning training program! Check it out here: https://vimeo.com/304473694/bd97572b20
As a Retail Sales and Marketing Associate, you will fan the flames of entrepreneurialism by
- One to one sales-based interactions with customers
- Client relations
- Customer retention and acquisition
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- A background in sales is not important for this position, but passion, integrity and a great work ethic is.
- Sense of humor
- Team Player
- Take your goals and aspirations to the next level.
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Financial Rewards
- Time off for Major Holidays
- Training and Developmental Opportunities
- Discount on Client Services
- Travel Opportunities
- Wellness Programs - Sports Team Leagues
- Weekly Office Night
- Pay is based on individual performance.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Founded in 2015, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the outsourced sales industry, and our consistent growth continues to provide an opportunity to hundreds of individuals looking for an ambitious career path in business management.
1. Deliver WOW Through Service
2. Embrace and Drive Change
3. Create Fun and a Little Weirdness
4. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
5. Pursue Growth and Learning
6. Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
7. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
8. Do More with Less
9. Be Passionate and Determined
10. Be Humble