Some of the essential functions of this position include:
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business-relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
- Cash and Bonus Incentives
- Receive thorough training on our clients' products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
- We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager