ALPHA BUSINESS ACQUISITIONS WAS NAMED ONE OF KENTUCKY'S BEST PLACES TO WORK IN 2018!
Do you believe that work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over continually improving our culture and work environment. BECAUSE WHERE YOU WORK MATTERS!
The Alpha Business Acquisitions, Inc. team has grown significantly since we opened and we’ve got an exciting road ahead.
This is a sales development position for a sales and marketing company and while sales experience isn't a must, excellent communication skills are! In addition, you’ll need to be well organized and polished, a great communicator, have plenty of initiative, and be willing and able to think out of the box to get the job done. This position has upward mobility into management for qualified candidates.
- One on one based sales interaction with potential customers
- Refine the sales techniques to make the customers experience a spectacular one!
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of advancement processes
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
What you’ll need
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sense of humor
- High level of motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and a willingness to learn
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
Why Alpha Business Acquisitions, Inc.?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Culture nights, bowling, etc.)
Promotion and compensation based on performance
We look forward to hearing from you!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager