Summary of Position:
The Quality Control Inspector performs in-process, final and first article inspections, and receiving inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture and prior to the delivery of products to assure conformity to customer requirements.
- Dimensional inspection using industry standard tools. (Micrometers, Calipers, Optical Comparators, Pin Gages, Profilometer and CMM)
- Create Inspection Report documents.
- Product compliance to customer requirements
- Review material and processing certification for compliance.
- Process control and Statistical techniques
- Continuous improvement of quality, procedures and practices
- Uphold the companies Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
- 5 years minimum inspection and quality assurance experience in the aerospace, commercial and or medical manufacturing environment.
- CMM programming using Mitutoyo MCOSMOS Highly desirable.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, possess strong communication and written skills, and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints, parts lists, engineering order changes, bill of materials and customer contracts.
- Knowledge of GAGEtrak, UniPoint and JobBoss a plus
- Knowledge of Windows computer environment and MS Office tools.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.