At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at atime. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving theworld’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds oflocations around the globe.
Ensure local call center employees are activelycontributing to the assigned queues. Individual will monitor schedules andworkforce software trends to inform Operations leaders when phone time is overestablished threshold and/or identify employee(s) out of adherence. Actively andconsistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customerexperience.
• Analyze information databases, historical data,and real-time information to create recommendations to improve daily objectiveswithin the production team.
• Monitor, maintain, and track inbound service levelgoals and department expectations.
• Ensure real time inbound and outbound staffinglevels are met through maintaining campaign statistics, campaign strategy,campaign scheduling, and agent performance based on program targets provided.
• Monitor workforce software to identify employeesout of adherence.
• Communicate adherence deviation to employees andsite leadership to address efforts on improving adherence.
• Create reporting on absenteeism and othershrinkage for operations leaders and workforce personnel.
• Provide ad hoc reporting as needed to showadherence to scheduled events within site.
• Assist in skilling and/or provide data to GlobalCommand Center to ensure employees are assigned correctly to the right queue orline of business.
• Provide regular feedback to Global Command Centerto improve upon short-range planning precision.
• Collaborate with other Workforce Teams to makeschedule recommendations regarding out of seat activity, VTO, and overtime.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies,procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.