Why work for Alorica Clovis?
This is a work from home opportunity that requires you live in the Clovis/Fresno area and meet the technical requirements of the position, i.e. internet speed and PC..
Please note that while this opportunity will start as a work at home position, future business needs may require that your work be conducted at our Clovis Contact Center location.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
Hear what a contact center job is really like – from our own people! Aloricans discuss our culture, opportunities for growth, and their general day-to-day.
Want to talk about your future? We do! Walk-in and speak to a recruiter Monday-Friday anytime between 9am and 5pm at 170 W. Shaw Ave., Clovis, CA 93612 or call us today at 559.324.4548.
- We offer competitive wages of $13 per hour.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Potential for part-time hours further in your career if you seek to balance work with education or other life goals.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, to name few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time in Clovis/Fresno.
- Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach, corporate leadership, training and development, education assistance, & mentoring.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns. You won’t be alone as our call centers offer a fun team environment where you can grow your career path and have fun while doing so.
You’ll literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive relationship between our clients and their customers will start with you. So only the awesome need to apply.
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer service via phone experience, but we can train the right people
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 7am - 9pm, Monday through Sunday. Training schedules (first 12 weeks) fall between the hours of 6am – midnight.
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular devices
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled