As a bilingual Seasonal Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to help people over the holidays for a well known global retailer in their ecommerce division. We’ll teach you the skills you’ll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so!
What you’ll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns regarding their online purchases.
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system.
- Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
Why you’ll want to join the Alorica team
- 100% paid training.
- Performance bonuses.
- A great team environment with supportive co-workers.
- You’ll work on behalf of one of the best-known companies in the world.
- You’ll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
Who we’re looking for
- The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Is bilingual (French & English).
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Available to work during the Holiday Season
- (Specifically on BLACK FRIDAY: November 29th, CYBER MONDAY: December 2nd, and BOXING DAY: December 26th).
- Is positive and can handle stress.
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Who we are
Alorica Customer Care, Ltd. is a global customer service organization, serving the world’s leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service – via phone, email and chat, every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, Alorica offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Hours of Operations
The department is open 7 days a week, from 8am till midnight.
Are you ready to help your customers every day while also strengthening yourself and your career? If so, apply now to join the Alorica team!