The Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of Agents/Representatives and related activities. The Supervisor will have an active visible presence on call center floor, deliver face-to-face coaching support to Agents/Representative, and drive performance.
Supervisor should have a strong understanding of the client's consultative selling framework.
Supervisor will focus on identifying any performance outliers amongst their Agents/Representatives and coach to those outliers and bring recommendation for needed Agent/Representative removal from project to Operations Manager's immediate attention. Expectation of the Supervisor is to take what they have learned from the Coach/Supervisor training and execute that process day-to-day. Please refer to Coach/Supervisor training for additional information.
Supervisor should have a daily discussion with their team around trending utilizing huddle documents and performance reporting provided by Vendor.
Supervisor is expected to attend weekly calls with the client to review lower performing Agents/Representatives and how to coach those Agents/Representatives. Supervisor is expected to be able to speak to the Agents/Representatives performance and provide next steps.
Supervisor will be responsible for reviewing sales results and applying next steps to increase key performance indicators.
Include but are not limited to:
- New-hire Supervisors not immediately required to supervise are expected to provide support to learners and production Agents/Representatives.
- Analyze daily reporting to identify areas of opportunity and managing their day to day focus on coaching to these opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Agents/Representatives.
- Effectively direct and utilize the site coaches to drive sales performance improvement within the site.
- Coach and update Agents/Representatives via call calibrations, one on ones, huddles, team meetings, etc.
- Drive high-performance sales, compliance and consumer experience standards and outcomes.
- Recommend changes when necessary.
- Assist in implementation of new processes.
- Collaborate actively and fully with the client onsite and offsite staff.
- Direct Coaches activities to drive positive performance within the team.
- Update team stat boards on an hourly basis.
- Complete Call Flow Guide audit.
- Complete Group Call Flow Guide audit (if applicable).
- Responding to group escalations (if applicable).
- Completing documentation and coaching.
- Communication as outlined in the Sup/Coach training and associated SOP
- Overall alignment to the Franchise model as outlined in the Sup/Coach training.
- Group Retiree Specific Requirement: Coaches will act as the first level of troubleshooting and verification of agent/representative reported issues with Group Resources.
- * Requirements:*
- High School Diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- Supervisor must have Agent/Representative call handling sales experience. They have to have effectively taken phone calls for forty hours after SPA to ensure proficiency and ability to support team. After the 40 (forty) hours of phone time is fulfilled, 100% (one hundred) percent of their focus and time is to be spent as a supervisor and may not be used to fulfill staff requirements.
- Previous Leadership Experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to support a call center team.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Eagerness to help people.
- Values accountability.
- Ability to support and instill the client's Mission and Culture of helping consumers live a healthier life.
- Ability to teach and coach to improve sales performance.
- Self-motivated and has ability to motivate a team to success.
- Ability to analyze reporting to identify area of opportunity to focus on to improve performance.
- Values competition.
- High energy.
- Working knowledge of Agent/Representative role in order to support their team