Phone Interviews Conducted Daily
Apply and Interview TODAY!
Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work At Home setting must have a door that closes to insure a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide all the equipment you need to conduct your work. You will only need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection – DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum download speed of 2 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps. You can obtain proof through a speed test at www.speedtest.net
Why work for Alorica Saraland?
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- We offer competitive wages of $10.75/hr during training and $11.25/hr once training is complete.
- Once you have completed training (at our Saraland location) and meet performance and technical requirements you will be able to work from home.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, just to name a few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 71% of the time company wide.
- Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach, corporate leadership, training and development, education assistance, & mentoring.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns.
As an At Home Advisor you will be able to continue your Alorica career from the comforts of your private home office once you complete paid training at our state of the art call
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer service via phone experience, but we can train the right people
We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 6am – 11pm Monday – Sunday.
We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular devices
- We also require that you meet the Work At Home requirements listed below as once training is complete all work will be conducted from your home as a Work At Home Advisor.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
Why Work Here?At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences.