Customer Service Representative, Work from Home! Equipment Provided! Starting at $16.50 - Nebraska a
Alorica Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- We offer competitive wages.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, just to name a few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time company wide.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
Must be a resident of Arkansas and Nebraska.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns.
Qualifications - External
Must be a resident of Arkansas and Nebraska
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 5am-9PM CST, Monday through Sunday.
- You also must be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- The ability to ask probing questions, while exhibiting empathy, to further understand customers who may be vague or unclear about their technical issue.
- The ability to give a customer feedback on the root cause of their technical issue and how it will be resolved, all while exhibiting empathy.
- A confident familiarity with current technology inclusive of an understanding of the functionality of wireless networks, cellular data, smart and basic cellular phones, tablets, mobile hotspots, network extenders, modems
- The ability to use client simulator systems to relay detailed information and resolve customer issues, in real time, all while remaining empathetic
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment and background check.
- We also require that you meet the Work At Home requirements listed below:
Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work At Home office must be a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide the equipment you need to conduct your work which also includes a web cam. You will be required to consent to being monitored with a web camera provided by Alorica during the times you are accessing the work equipment. You will need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection - DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- You will also need a Smart Phone to receive security passcodes as needed.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps. You can obtain proof through a speed test at - https://my.harver.com/app/landing/5efe3da06fc71c00112dbe74
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
AloricaWhy Work Here?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences.
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Alorica