Why work for Alorica Greenville?
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- We offer competitive wages starting at $13/hr
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits for you and your family.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 85% of the time in our Greenville site.
- Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach, corporate leadership, training and development, education assistance, & mentoring.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As a Customer Support Associate, you will provide exemplary Customer Support, over the phone, while troubleshooting with customers and walking them thru step by step solutions. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and resolving their technical issue while driving customer satisfaction. Don’t worry, you will be working with a team of super cool individuals that love technology as much as you do! Our Connected Care Center offers a fun team environment in our brand new, fully wireless, state of the art facility where are focus is not only providing the best customer experience but the best employee experience! Our facility resides in the heart of the new development at Bridgeway Station off Interstate 385 in the Mauldin/Simpsonville district of Southeast Greenville. Bridgeway Station is planned to feature a mix of apartments, office space, shopping, dining, lodging and entertainment.
You’ll literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive relationship between our clients and their customers will start with you. So only the awesome need apply.
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have troubleshooting experience, but we can train the right people
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 8am – Midnight 7 days a week
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular devices
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.