Title Technical Training Facility Manager
Estimated Regular Hours/Week 40 hours a week
Location 300 Diller Ave, New Holland, PA 17557
Duration 6+ months (High possibility of extension or conversion)
The Technical Training Facility Manager will maintain the Training Center for all AG & CE courses including Face to Face courses, virtual classrooms, and Distance Learning. This role is responsible for maintaining the service items in the Facility as well as loading and unloading Agricultural and Construction equipment. Communicate with various stakeholders to identify training needs to achieve technical training objectives.
The Technical Training Facility Manager will:
- Primary focus will be to support trainings and trainers at Training Facilities to ensure flawless execution of all training events at that location.
- This will be done through completing of the following tasks:
- Ensure invoices are collected from local vendors and sent in. The vendors will just not deliver service because they dropped an invoice off at the door and it wasn't paid.
- Meal Coordination with vendors and instructors. Set up lunch while the training class is being conducted. Refresh snacks in classrooms as needed.
- Maintain local permits for Air Compressors and Alarms.
- Ensure Property Tax bill is collected and submitted for payment
- Manage location equipment inventory for training. This includes battery maintenance for all local equipment. Responsible for loading and unloading equipment from logistical operations.
- Maintaining Facility Internet and Wi-Fi as well as Gas and Electric. This includes billing as well as physical tests for function and supply.
- Manages supplies and consumables for employee consumption and training consumption. This includes nuts and bolts to batteries and printer paper.
- Classroom prep for visiting instructors. Some instructors are delayed and can't arrive the day before to set up their classroom. This role would be that backup plan for these situations to setup the classroom, so learning isn't postponed.
- Maintain the physical appearance of the building. This could include snow removal if needed, grass cutting if needed and trash management.
- Manage Electronic Service Tools so they are up to date for class as well as other specialty tools needed to conduct training.
- And sundry items as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree with 1 year of relevant experience; or an associate degree plus three years of relevant experience; or a High School Diploma plus five years of relevant experience. Relevant experience is developing and or delivering Technical Training course materials for multiple delivery methods
- 3+ years of Facility maintenance
- Experience moving heavy equipment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+
The preferred candidate will have:
- Experience with dealership support and service department activities, especially maintenance and repair of agriculture or construction equipment.
- Experience knowing how to operate agricultural and construction equipment on a farm or jobsite.
- Excellent written and presentation skills as well as comprehensive computer skills.
Alois Staffing -USANew Holland, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.