Here We Grow Again!
Aloha Toxicology Laboratory is committed to providing reliable, innovative and value-focused -substance abuse screening products and lab services to the criminal justice and treatment markets. We have the experience and resources to ensure that our clients keep pace with new trends in drug abuse.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Laboratory Collection Specialists to join our Field Operations team. You'll:
- Create test orders for urine drug screening and/or confirmation tests
- Fill out requisition forms
- Interact with patients by confirming identity and observing individual urine specimen collection
- Accurately label patient specimens to ensure complete chain of custody
- Ensure proper specimen packaging in preparation for specimen transport
- Maintain collection supplies inventory
- Submit request for supplies
- May be required to drop off collected samples to FedEx
- Relay all client related information and/or concerns to management team for follow up
- Perform routine maintenance and upkeep of collection area
- Perform other tasks as directed by the laboratory administrator.
What You Bring To The Table:
High School diploma, AA degree or equivalent preferred, clerical and mainstream computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel), Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Lab Experience of 1 year preferred, Basic math and chemistry knowledge, Flexibility in schedule.
Aloha Toxicology is an equal employment / affirmative action employer of minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Aloha ToxicologyIt is our primary goal to strive to be the premiere service provider of Toxicology services to the state of Hawai'i. We provide quality screening and confirmatory drug testing utilizing our state of the art high complexity lab, we provide faster turnaround times due to us having a local lab, Customer Service HST, and we proudly support drug testing services to physicians, clinics, substance abuse treatment programs, and individuals across the state of Hawai'i.