Here We Grow Again!
As a Laboratory Technician Aloha Toxicology, you’ll be able to multitask, work confidently, and independently in our lab. The right candidate is not just looking for a job but looking to help grow our team.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Bench work Sample and Reagent preparation
- Quality Assurance assistance to comply with CAP and CLIA guidelines
- You will be trusted to generate and maintain quality documentation and critical laboratory records and work with the Laboratory Manager to make sure the Lab is always ready for an inspection or survey.
- Maintain chain of custody documents and associated logs
- Participate in surveys and laboratory inspections
- Assist with Laboratory Clean-up, including mopping, sweeping, bleaching, and any other tasks that may arise
- Special projects
- Help in the training of new personnel
- Ensure that results issued meet or exceed established laboratory Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and principles, be able to follow standard operating procedures (SOP) and fill out required logs/forms on a routine basis.
Here’s What You Bring To The Table:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Able to interpret and follow complex, written, technical instructions
- Sound technical ability
- BA or BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biological Science or related discipline
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) Certification
Aloha Toxicology is an equal employment / affirmative action employer of minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled.