Paid Marketing Intern
Have you recently graduated?
Are you a career changer looking for your next opportunity?
Have you found it difficult to find work because of the pandemic?
Maybe you have been looking for the right internship for a while but not quite found the right opportunity.
Look no further! Say Aloha to your next role with Aloha Jax
Availability: Full Time and Part Time Internships Available
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Start Date: Immediate Start
- Fab Location? - TICK!
- Full Paid Training? - TICK!
- Great way to get your foot in the door? - TICK!
- Competitive Salaries? - TICK!
- Recognition you deserve? - TICK!
Here at Aloha Jax, enthusiastic ideas come to life!
Everyone needs a mentor and we view our staff as personalities! We push the limits on every person’s unlocked potential!
* This position does not include coffee and lunch runs *
As a Marketing Intern your workload will be split 50% office based and 50% event based providing you with both theoretical knowledge and practical experience. This is an amazing opportunity where you will NOT BE STUCK BEHIND A DESK!
Initial Responsibilities of a Marketing Intern:
- Working directly with customers to complete sales transactions
- Deal with all customer inquiries
- Help customers understand new offers and the best deals available
- Complete new customer documentation
- Attend industry meetings
- Learn the clients’ products and services
- Create brand awareness on behalf of our clients
- Work alongside the CEO to hit pre-set sales goals
As lockdown lifts further you will be able to get involved in further duties such as:
- Travel to event locations
- Help set up events
- Attend client meetings
- Attend workshops to help expand your skills and knowledge
Benefits we offer Marketing Interns:
- Tailored development program based on your career/ internship goals
- Bonuses/ incentives
- Real world skills
- Flexible hours
- 3, 6 or 12-month internships available
- Expand your comfort zone
- Test the waters in an industry / Get a feel for what it’s like to work in marketing, business development, management
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door, submit your resume today!
Don’t wait - CLICK APPLY
Next Step: If you are excited to get stuck right in and add some great skills and experience to your resume - CLICK APPLY!
What happens Next: Once we have received your application, we will review your resume and check your suitability for the role. If successful, we will be in touch with you either by email or phone to make arrangements for an interview. Please make sure that your cell and email address are up to date on your resume and we advise that you keep an eye on your junk/spam folder to make sure you do not miss any correspondence.
Due to the current climate, our initial interviews will be carried out via Zoom call. If all goes well, we will then arrange to meet you in person.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Let’s get started! Apply Now!
Specializing in client branding, business development, direct interpersonal relationships, customer acquisition, brand awareness and customer service; is what we believe separates us from competitors, is our incomparable versatility. Aloha delivers.