Receptionist/Call Center Reps
Aloha Hospitality Professionals Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Aloha Hospitality Professionals
Aloha Hospitality Professionals (AHP) has been providing service in the State of Hawaii for years and is excellent in service. AHP leads with Aloha and a work environment that was voted as Hawaii's best in 2019. Over the years, AHP has continued to innovate while keeping service in our hearts.
Primary Purpose of Job
If you have a winning smile, high-achieving mentality, and ability to multi-task you are an excellent candidate for Aloha Hospitality Professionals (AHP).
Apply today and start working 40 hours/week!
Receptionists are highly organized, productive and efficient members of the workplace. Receptionists will serve office professionals and prepare personnel, conference rooms, and other documents for high-level and executive meetings.
We look forward to speaking with you and having you join our team!
- Intake phone calls within the office, addressing client questions and/or issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensures that all information pertaining to client interactions is appropriately documented.
- Print, fax, and mail documents as needed.
- Researches situations, as necessary, to resolve concerns.
- Offer support to customers that have questions.
- Have superior knowledge of processes and procedures to effectively communicate with customers.
- Maintains excellent customer service and integrity.
- Showcases Aloha on a daily basis.
High School or Equivalent
One (1) year of work experience in customer service.
Required Skills or Training
Demonstrated customer service skills that include proven ability to handle difficult customer interactions.
Strong communication skills must be demonstrated through oral and written means.
Proficient in the use of personal computers & word processing or spreadsheet applications.
Possesses basic mathematical skills and is proficient in the use of calculators.
Must be able to multi-task effectively between multiple systems to assist customers with their inquiries.
Aloha Hospitality Professionals
BusinessView all jobs at Aloha Hospitality Professionals