Aloft Newport on the Levee Newport, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
The Aloft Newport on the Levee is situated just across the river from downtown Cincinnati, ideally situated in the entertainment district and near exciting attractions such as Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati Art Museum and the Newport Aquarium.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Guest Services Manager. The role will include overseeing the front desk and supporting the housekeeping and F&B areas of the hotel. The ideal candidate is friendly, outgoing & professional with excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Monitor and evaluate all department daily activities to ensure the successful operation of hotel facilities, services and amenities.
- Establish and review departmental standards, guidelines and objectives.
- Oversee hotel administrative processes such as staffing, training and budgeting/finance to ensure proper planning and organization.
- Support the hotel's sales and business strategies to maximize revenues and profitability.
- Partner with GM to create a positive work environment; Serve as a support resource for front line staff in all departments.
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact, to include pre-arrival, check-in/check-out, food & beverage, transportation, housekeeping, laundry, banquets, conference services and maintenance.
- Plan, organize and delegate daily operational activities against forecasted business volume.
- Drive effective communication across all departments to ensure consistency, cohesiveness and understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Address and respond to guest comments on travel review sites, comment cards or other mediums.
- Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participate in regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels.
- Intervene, assist and document instances of guest or employee incidents.
- Approve and process vendor invoices, complete bank deposits, audit cash banks and perform other accounting-related functions as necessary.
- Maintain the integrity of the hotel's compliance with the company's safety and security program and ensure adherence to all company and brand policies, practices, procedures and guidelines.
- Analyze and evaluate hotel performance by compiling statistics such as occupancy and labor reports and guest satisfaction index.
- Make recommendations and implement necessary changes to meet and exceed company objectives and to enhance service and operational efficiency.
Other tasks, projects and duties when needed, as assigned by the General Manager.
Aloft Newport on the Levee
BusinessView all jobs at Aloft Newport on the Levee