Housekeeping Room Attendant
Aloft Beachwood Beachwood, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Aloft Beachwood hotel (1010 Eaton Blvd., Beachwood, Ohio, 44122) is hiring for both full and part-time housekeepers to join our wonderful and positive team. The Aloft in Beachwood is one of the best places to work and we are urgently hiring for our last few open positions. We are doing interviews this week. Please apply and call 216-595-0900 to check on the status of your application.
RIMARY PURPOSE: To maximize customer satisfaction by providing neat and clean customer rooms in accordance with company and brand standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by cleaning customer rooms daily according to operational policies and standards
- Removes soiled bed and bath linens and replaces with clean linens as required
- Removes accumulated trash and debris from room as required
- Cleans bathroom area
- Dusts all surfaces
- Replenishes promotional materials and literature
- Replenishes room amenities
- Vacuums rooms as required
- Reports unusual circumstances to Housekeeping Department
- Reports maintenance requests and replacement orders
- Turns in articles left in rooms to Executive Housekeeper for “Lost and Found” handling
- Leaves all customer belongings in stay over rooms unless they have been discarded in the trash
- Maximizes job efficiency and neat, orderly appearance by maintaining supply cart and vacuum cleaner
- Stocks supply cart correctly
- Places cart and vacuum cleaner
- Replaces and/or empties vacuum cleaner bag daily
- Cleans cart and vacuum cleaner on a regular basis
- Ensures quality and quantity of the contents of the linen closet by organizing and cleaning it
- Checks stock daily
- Notifies Housekeeping manager or supervisor immediately if any stock shortages exist
- Pulls any damaged or rewash linen and returns them to the Laundry Department
- Experience preferred
- Must be flexible in work hours to accommodate last minute changes in scheduling
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment, cleaning techniques and safe use of chemicals is essential
- Must be able to change tasks and adjust energy level needed to accommodate a fast paced environment.
- Must achieve required threshold scores according to brand and company inspections.
JOB SETTING AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Employees in this position work primarily indoors. To perform the job successfully the candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend and crawl, squat and crouch, and tolerate exposure to dust and cleaning chemicals.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of people assigned to this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. All employees may be required to perform activities outside of their normal job responsibilities from time to time as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Aloft BeachwoodWhy Work Here?
Marriott Travel Discount Hotel Rooms for associates (and they may have a friends/family plan of having 10 people able to get hotel discounts
1010 Eaton Blvd.Beachwood, OH
HousekeepingView all jobs at Aloft Beachwood