Customer Service - Routing Administrator
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Almstead Tree and Shrub Care is a second-generation, family-owned arboriculture firm that has been offering environmentally conscious services the NY, NJ, and CT tri-state area since 1964. We are a TCIA accredited company that values our employee's professional aspirations, career development, safety and quality of life.
We are looking for passionate professionals who want to enhance their career in tree care! We offer generous compensation, year-round work, paid time off, health and retirement benefits, inclusive company culture and so much more! If you are ready to enjoy going to work every day, come grow with us!
We are currently seeking a career driven PHC (Plant Health Care) Coordinator, with excellent customer service skills and abilities, to schedule and route technicians, crews, secure required equipment, and service vehicles to appropriate locations. Coordinate and make client communications for routing of technicians. Process mulch orders and payment transactions. The candidate will be expected to gain a full and complete understanding of all services and service lines that the company provides.
What You'll Do (included but not limited to):
- Configure routes and services fortechnicians based upon production minimums and look for ways to exceedthose production requirements through efficient routing.
- Understand all relevant paperworkand work orders with attention to special notes and directions aboutclients for routing.
- Make phone calls for call-aheadservices and alert clients by email where appropriate.
- Question, correct and communicatewith technicians throughout the day as needed to maximize efficiencies.
- Manage and prepare for appropriateinventory of products with assistance from assigned sales arborists todepartment so that all services have necessary resources for completion.
- Keep all records and files oncredits for technicians and ensure Department of EnvironmentalConservation (DEC) compliance in reporting and management of department.
- Involvement and participation inposting data for sales and payments and assisting Billing Manager inBilling Department as directed. Reconciliations and data management asdirected.
- Ability to post cash and deposits;process credit card payments and prepare deposit for bank.
- Coordinate with salesrepresentatives and managers on A/R cycles and participate in managementof past due accounts.
- Assist with incoming phone callsfor client assistance and customer service.
- Assist walk-in clients.
- Create invoices using QuickBooks.
- Input inter-company transfers intoQuickBooks.
- Route incoming phone calls tovarious personnel.
- Type work orders and proposals,and perform additional administrative work as directed by Office Manager.
- Assist with pulling of files forpayment and copying checks, A/R management, and Purchase Order system.
- Filing duties as required.
- Authorize and send out annualmaintenance contracts to current/former customers during non-peak season(Winter)
- Excellent telephone manner andcustomer service skills are essential.
- High level time management andorganizational skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeSuite, QuickBooks, Internet and Database Systems desired (we will train onour programs).
- 2+ years of experience in similarrole.
- Accuracy and attention to detail amust.
- Ability to work in a fast-pacedenvironment.
- Associates degree or higher ispreferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish ispreferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical and dental plans with employer contribution, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, and more!
Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Company, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
Almstead Tree and Shrub Care
AddressNew Rochelle, NY
Get fresh Remote LAW FIRM Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.