RN Visit Nurse - $1,500 Bonus & Weekly Pay
Almost Family Oconto Falls, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions according to the Plan of Care in the treatment of the patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Consult with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician where permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s), and other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes.
- Participate in report, care coordination activities/ case conferences and discharge planning..
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct by delivering care in a manner that protects and preserves the patients dignity, rights, values, beliefs, privacy and autonomy
- Complete a clinical note for each visit within required timeframes, capturing physical assessment, home environment, medication changes and any skilled interventions provided during the course of the visit as well as any care coordination with health care team. This note will be incorporated into the patient's record
- Participate in all required in services programs
- Participates in educational offerings and clinical experiences offered by LHC to maintain current knowledge, skills, abilities and judgment in clinical practice
- Adhering to and supports the agency’s care management model
- Participating in Quality Improvement activities
Education & Experience
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Wisconsin.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required. (we provide training)
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Almost FamilyWhy Work Here?
Almost Family offers $1,500 Sign-on Bonus, Flexible Schedules, and Weekly Pay! We also pay out mileage pay!
At Almost Family, we make sure you have the support you need to provide exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their home. We're part of LHC Group, one of the nation's largest home care providers.
AddressOconto Falls, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Almost Family