Sales Coordinator - Southeast
- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Coordinator will finalize, process, and coordinate, sales orders. As a sales coordinator you will be challenged to problem solve and develop strong relationships with a top revenue producing sales team. Someone will be successful in this position that can manage strong personalities, problem solve in creative ways, and enjoys friendly team banter.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process new and existing sales quotes, credit and re-bills, trade-ins, finance charges
- Create budget quotes for customers
- Coordinate and follow up constantly with sales representatives on orders
- Provide Technical information to sales team
- Ensure database integrity
- Direct prospective customer to the appropriate representative or internal contact
- Follow up with customers, reps and work with Finance on order payments/collections
- Follow up with Client Relations for RMA’s, pick-ups, upgrades or any other issues relating to the reps
- Order marketing materials for all new purchase orders
- Responsible for monitoring the trade in process on systems
- Updating field inventory when equipment comes in/out to sales representatives
- Invoice all customer orders and enter payment plans for Finance
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly monitoring of all customer and Sales time locks on systems
- Work with ERP system (Oracle NetSuite experience preferred but not required)
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Organized and detail oriented
- Communication Proficiency in written and verbal
- Ability to retain large amounts of information
- Basic math
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a professional office environment
- Positive attitude and approach to the job responsibilities and the Alma team
- Microsoft Applications (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- SAP or Salesforce, NetSuite experience, preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
This position has no direct reports but assists in mentoring peers and other departments as needed.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This position requires 10% travel as needed.
Documentation showing eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Alma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
BusinessView all jobs at Alma Lasers