- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
We’re looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee the entire construction project, making sure it’s completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!Compensation:
$75,000 - $100,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Provide the cost estimate of the construction up front and accurately control the budget throughout the project
- Oversee the work of all general contractors and their laborers and guide as necessary to ensure high-quality work
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Negotiate profitable agreements with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors
- Clarify the scope with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to produce an accurate list of project specifications, including manual labor needs and necessary materials
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Experience using construction or project management software preferred
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
Alma Construction Group specializes in renovations of residential properties within the Greater Philadelphia area.
Alma Construction GroupPhiladelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.