- Expired: February 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Arlington, VA/ Hybrid
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and reviewing technical communications deliverables including engineering documentation, operational procedures, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes, coordinating with engineering teams to obtain necessary input data
- Preparing, reviewing, editing, and maintaining program technical documents including software and system engineering documents, CONOPS, test reports, user documentation, implementation documentation, etc.
- Creating, reviewing, editing, and maintaining technical drawings.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Minimum 5 years of technical writing experience including developing communications deliverables such as engineering documentation, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes for internal and external audiences
- Experience with creating and maintaining information system security documentation and SOPs
- Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Office including MS Word and PowerPoint
- Fluid technical writing and editing skills, including the use of AP Style
- Ability to research and analyze complex technical material and break it down into concise, compelling copy that engages the reader
- Ability to work under pressure with clients, program managers and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cybersecurity environment
- Familiarity with a variety of internal and external communications vehicles, practices, and technologies, including print, electronic, video, and social media.
- Ability to capture meeting discussions at a rapid pace using either shorthand and/or typing fast
- Experience with creating technical briefings including executive leadership briefings
- Experience developing news articles, monthly newsletters, executive messages, advanced PowerPoint presentations and infographics
- Familiarity with cybersecurity communications language and subject matter
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401k eligibility after 6 months, including company match
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allyon/
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
EducationView all jobs at Allyon, Inc.
Get fresh Freelance Healthcare Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.