Med/Surg - Rehab RN
Allyon, Inc. Petersburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Med/Surg - Rehab RN
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
- View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one's physical, mental and emotional needs.
- See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
- Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
- 1+ years of experience specifically as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse
- Active and unrestricted VA RN license
- Current BLS through American Heart Association
- Ability to meet onboarding requirements in a timely manner
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- This is an 8-week assignment with the possibility of extension
- Great pay!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at https://allyon.com/candidates/current-positions/
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
HealthcareView all jobs at Allyon, Inc.